Wednesday, April 12, 2006

it's a party

doing something for you, bringing something to you-
that's not what you're after.
being religious, acting pious-
that's not what you're asking for.
You've opened my ears
so i can listen.

so i answered, "I'm coming
I read in your letter what you wrote about me,
And I'm coming to the party
you're throwing for me."
that's when God's Word entered my life,
became part of my very being

Psalm 40:6-8

it's my party. God's throwing it for me. i can't stop thinking about it. God is throwing me a party. a lost daughter come home- that was the day my party began and it will continue for eternity. it's a party and you all get one too!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger elea said...

and the cool thing is, you'll get the best cake ever!

3:31 PM  
Blogger mohlhole said...

will you be around in a couple weeks? i'll be home on the 6th, and would love to see you that next week.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home