Tuesday, April 04, 2006

and she clapped her hands

i clapped my hands today in class and did a little unbaptist-like dance and had my students pretty much convinced that i was charasmatic..... oh,my precious, precious Savior whose Spirit can reign in the hearts of 17 year old boys. this was the minute motivator my dear sweet nathan student gave today in class-

psalm 113

if you haven't read it- do. it is praise topped with praise. but i was doing my usual nodding and half listening ( i get bad about that sometimes when my mind is full of things i have to do), and then i hear this....
"He gives the childless couples a family,
gives them joy as the parents of children.
Hallelujah!"

i believe with my entire being Christ speaks to me through His Word. and it is no small coincidence - no small miracle that these are the verses that God allowed one struggling young sweet boy to read in class today. God promised to bind the broken- perhaps the binding has begun.

3 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

be charasmatic!
ps 30:11-12
you turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
o Lord my God, i will give you thanks forever.

if we dont sing
if we don't shout
if we don't lift up the name of the Lord
if we don't praise his holy name
then the rocks and the stones will cry out - somewhere in ps too.

won't some be surprised to find dancing, lifting hands, shouting, etc. in heaven. i have a feeling that they will be there.

8:58 AM  
Blogger mohlhole said...

i'm a fan of the dancing and clapping. i don't think Jesus minds either. i'm so glad God gave you a glimpse of hope today. you, my dear friend, are in my prayers.

5:30 PM  
Blogger elea said...

oh you know i'm all about miracles and dancing at the sound of them! woo hoo! there are no coincidences you know, and you just gave me hope that my "coincidences" today were not that at all...they were sweet dancing miracles! ok, the LORD knew i needed to hear of your faith at the sound of His voice....read about gideon!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home