Friday, May 18, 2007

holding my breath

i love "the office". i am addicted to dwight schrute's love of beets and black bears ("bears, beets, battlestar galactica"). i can't get enough of kelly's annoying chatter ("fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch") and kevin's hysterical laugh ("i don't have a lot of art in my house"). michael's stupidity is at times annoying, but mostly chuckle worthy (a.k.a the bird funeral in the parking lot). but mostly, well, really, totally, i tune in every thursday because i think jim halpert and pam beasley are adorable. i have been crossing my fingers this whole season that SOMETHING would happen in the finale. i was holding my breath- knowing that a lot can happen in 28 seconds (please refer to the last show of season two). so last night i waited and watched. i laughed and rolled my eyes. i gasped and pounded a pillow and wailed in the phone to my sister. and just when i thought all was lost... there he was asking about dinner plans. i don't know what so intrigues me about this show about nothing. but whatever the draw, i can rest easy today and the rest of summer. karen's gone, roy's gone. pam and jim are back. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

never got into this one. big 24 fans though

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home